Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy Late Hoilday

Hello 1 Hello all I Thank You for all the Page Views the likes and comments on my YouTube Videos. I want to Wish everybody a Happy Late New years :). Life is hard and busy espically when you have school, and a group to maintain and take care of. I want to wish All of Openbve News And Development workers and developers a Happy Late New Years. It has been a fun year to work with you guys and I hope that through many times this year we can get this Projects for Openbve out their and to actually help many who, dont know how to use the program quite well.


FOR THE PAGE> Um it turns out half the photos have been gone im working on it to help people see them properly and more. The Page will be redone and it will be accessible to many. ThankYou Share this and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment